Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wee Memories #69


I wish Monday's were easier. I woke up this morning thinking it was still the weekend. :( Thankfully waking up on Monday is done for this week. Hooray!

So what contest are you entering now you ask? Well the Wee Memories one of course. I had to participate as their sponsor is Echo Park Paper. Which is dare I say my all time favorite... don't quote me on that one yet.


I adore Echo Park Paper, their 6x6 pads are awesome. For all of you non paper folks reading this here's the 411 on paper. Paper usually comes in 12x12 sheets which is ok for some things but the patterns are really big.. to big for cards really. Plus getting the whole series can get expensive. The companies got smart and started making 6x6 paper pads.. the entire collection in one pack scaled down for cards at a great price of $6... just perfect! What makes Echo Park paper packs so awesome is they come double sided just like the larger sheets do... genius. You don't get as many sheets of paper however I don't care.

Here's my card using the ever so cool 2 sided paper, the one side pretty flowers the other side pink and white checkers:



I took a close up of the flowers so you could see how 3d they are:





Here's some of what I used:




The pearls came as a gift... I'll post about that later this week. The thread is left over from my cross stitching day's. I now keep the floss at my craft desk.

I hope you had a good weekend,

Katie

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love that bold patterned paper! Thanks for playing at Wee Memmories this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Gorgeous flowers!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete