Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Echo Park Men Only

One of my goals in this crafting adventure was to be able to make nice enough cards for our Board members. When I first started I was sent out into the world to buy home made cards at almost $5 each, and they were not that great. We have two male birthdays coming up and Simon Says Stamp and Show is having a men only challenge perfect time to put my my skills to good use.

I can not tell you how much I adore that paper.. actually working with pattern paper has become a new love of mine. Thankfully the Wee Memories challenge of using pattern paper is still going on and I am able to enter the card there...It's my first time at entering a 3rd entry. I can't help it Echo park paper is soooo yummy. Anywho I'm getting to excited.

Here's my card:




Here's what I used:




The ribbon I purchased from Stamp Fever. Tonight's crafting night I have all sorts of things to work on. :D I hope your evening is as much fun.

Katie


5 comments:

  1. Hi Katie. Your card is so cute. Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love that paper, particularly the black and white one - good job! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie your creativity knows no bounds...I've just been catching up with your posts and I'm so delighted to see your fabulous card designs! I love how you've solved the card kit problems and your masculine card is outstanding. You totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and this is some of my favorite paper!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!!! Love you made the PP the spotlight of the card! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete