Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lawncaping Challenge #11



Woo hoo its Lawnscaping Challenge time! It's been a long 2ish weeks. Usually they do biweekly challenges however last week there was a small hiccup-Monday being the 31st.
No worries its back and this weeks challenge is CAS...aka Clean and Simple.. My favorite. :D

Here's my card:

Originally I was going to just color the Fox and leave it at that but he needed some grass.. and that ribbon was perfect! Except it covered his tail.... so I cut the tale out and slid the ribbon under it. Here's a close up of the fox:


Hind sight is 20/20.. looking at it now I should have cut his little leg out to but o well. I need to work on my Copic shading....practice makes perfect. I bet new markers would help me practice more. Good thing my birthday is coming :D The diamond stickles really show up in the close up.

Stamps used: critters in the forest and the heart is from cruising through life.
Enamel Accents were used on the nose.. black with a pin drop of white for highlight. I could have used a bigger pin drop but the last time I used Enamel Accents it made a huge huge.. huge.. mess.

Diamond stickles are on the bottom 3 hearts, Glossy Accents is in the top 2 hearts
Copics: Fox-E13, E15, E17 & E11 for the tail... Hearts-R27 (I think) Copic's are cool :D

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Katie. Love the ribbon for grass. Stickles are pretty cool too! This is a great card! And I see no flaws with your coloring or the fox foot! You are crazy!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I wandered over from the lawnscaping blog - your card is next to mine :) Love your take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great idea adding the green ribbon to look like grass =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunningly adorable! The perfect CAS card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfectly sweet! So love the simplicity and charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SOOOOOOO cute! I love the hearts! Thanks for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! The hearts going up are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I just love the cute hearts!!

    ReplyDelete