Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's this winter you speak of?

Woo Hoo! I'm finally able to enter my favorites of favs contests... .Lawnscaping. I haven't played in ages. That life stuff kept getting in the way. I was super excited when Monday came around with it's new challenge.. I had the day off. Then I saw the challenge:



Winter?! What's that? I was born and raised in So Cal. I've read about snow, you see it on tv and stuff. Seriously one can count the number of times I've been in the snow, off the top of my head it's less than 10. I struggled with this. I don't truly know winter nor do I own any truly winter stamps. I made do with what I had and came up with this. 



Let me just say I am adoring that pattern paper. Here's almost everything I used:


InLinkz.com

I used memento pens to outline the birds and the clouds same colors as above. I also sanded the polka dot.. no idea where I got them.

Katie

3 comments:

  1. That is super cute. I love that pattern paper ypu were showing me the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually no that's white paper that I colored then embossed.. then I sanded the peaks to scratch off the color. I do love that paper though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute and such a fun idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete