Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CFC #35

Yesterday was a holiday for some of us here in the USA it was Martin Luther King day. One of his most famous moments was his march on Washington with his "I have a Dream Speech." Not every one gets the day off thankfully I did. I was planning on cleaning a number of things.. what did I end up doing? Crafting for 6 glorious hours. My hands are a little sore but it was so worth it. :D 

I took this time to make cards for the CAS-ual Friday challenge. Twice now I've missed the deadline. Kinda a bummer when you put that work into something for a specific reason and you've missed the deadline. Not this time though. :D 


Highs and lows aka.. scallops. I made a card awhile ago using a makeshift scallop. I thought I would so the same again. Here's my card. 


I'm very happy with out it turned out.. I just love that color combo. The yellow is patterned paper. The thanks was stamped with brown ink but it came out gray.. no idea why but I like it. A "Happy accident."  

Here is some of what I used: 

InLinkz.com

The card is the matching HA soft pool layering paper. The sentiment is from Close to my heart for every occasion. The embossing powder is Aegean Silver by Judi Kins.

Katie 

1 comment:

  1. Exquisite colors and design, Katie!! You rock this challenge! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!Hope to see your beautiful work again!

    ReplyDelete