Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

A baby boy

I have a super quick card for ya. I'm help host a baby shower later this month and decided I should make mom to be a card. 




The stamps are from Fiskars the paper is from Authentique Journey paper pack. Man do I love this paper. I got it at Pages from the Heart when I was their last month to check out the Hero Arts catalog. 

Those of you who know me are like what?! Your helping with a shower? I've clearly stated I don't like baby showers. It's not the shower per say it the lame games that make me feel like a total idiot. I don't find any joy in trying to figure out which melted candy bar is which. That's really disgusting. I do love hanging out, eating yummy snacks and playing more intellectual games. I have no idea what sort of games will be played at this shower but I know the food will be awesome....I roped Dk in. :D

I hope you have a great weekend planned. 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment