Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Domi's Sketch

Happy Saturday! I had some extra time this week and decided to take part in a Simon Says Stamp challengeDomi's Sketch.  For some reason I find sketches hard. Here is her sketch:



And here is my card:



I love the colors. Those flowers turned out really cool. 

In the background there's a Hero Arts text stamp. Flowers are Bold blooms from Hero Arts. The yellow was stamped with a very light color of memento ink and then colored with Copics. The red and green flower stamped with memento, cottage ivy and lady bug. I don't remember where I got the butterfly's, which were colored with alcohol ink. The gems are Hero Arts. The lace is from a local Japanese market..... I just adore that lace. I'll have to get some more next time time I'm there.  

Happy crafting!

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Katie :-) the images and colours are fabulous ,, lovely cheerful card :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a wonderful job with the sketch Katie!! Love the bright bold colors too!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete