Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back to normal


Ahhh life is calming down.. well sorta we still have to put some of the Christmas decorations away. oopsies  It's been on my to do list for awhile now. The last few days I've been really out of it my allergies have run amuck. Today my head is much clearer. Happy Days.

Last night it was choose between crafting or putting the decorations away. I choose crafting. Not only was I able to craft I was able to craft a card for a contest! It's been months. This is for this months Hero Arts contest love hugs and kisses. Here's my card:




I did second generation stamping on the red card stock with the gear stamp for that back ground very happy with how that turned out. 

Here's some of what I used:



I also used a 1.0 copic multiliner for the lines, I did use a ruler. I wasn't about to free hand it. I had spent way to much time with it to mess it up at the end. The hearts have red stickles on them. I did the one yellow gear for my hubby. I call him DK but it's actually Decay as in the process by which an atomic nucleus of an unstable atom loses energy by emitting ionizing particles. That little gear looked like the radioactive symbol so I colored it yellow.

I hope all is well with you on your end. I'm meeting with my neurologist tomorrow. As all of my tests have been normal I'm not to sure what he's gonna have me do next. We'll see.

Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment