Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here's to a New Year!

er is this still on? let me blow the dust off.. Sorry about that. Crazy life.. I'm glad things are calming down. Kellee is on her way home and in theory life will be back to normal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'd really like for life to get back to normal and to get back to entering into contests. 

I did take a moment to work on some cards for the Lawn Fawn CHA catalog contest. :D The contest required certain sets to be used. I made three cards:



I used Critters in the burbs, Hats off to you, Bannerific and Plus one. I made the curtains with paper and distress stain. The crowns are colored with copic spicas (Thanks Dk for the awesome Christmas gift). The animals where colored with Copic's as for the colors.. yeah I didn't write them down. It isn't the first time and lets be honest it will happen again. 


Sets here are Critters in the forest, Critters in the burbs, hats off to you and Smitty's abcs. Everything except the green stuff is colored with Copic's. The hat rack is the truck from the tree from the critters in the burbs set.  



This one has been the favorite of my family and friends. That little rain drop, the bottom left makes me smile every time.  I used critters in the forest, plus one, partly cloudy and on the mend. The background rain drops, ground and the banner were colored with distress inks. Everything else was colored with Copic's.

I hope you had a great holiday and may you have a wonderful new year. :D

Katie

1 comment: