Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Peace On Earth

I hope all of ya's had a wonderful weekend! For those of us here in the states this weekend was the best food holiday ever.. Thanksgiving. Which is super yummy. I even cooked. I made the stuffing and yams. (My moms recipe) I did a decent job of it to. Plus I prepped everything for Dk. (He had to work at his awesome job at Whole Foods). It was a big success.

Friday for lunch we went to the German deli. We then stopped at the Vietnamese market on the way home and Saturday for Breakfast Dim Sum (Chinese) I love living here in so cal. Such a great verity. I'm sure I gained a couple of pounds but it was worth it. I'll get back to exercising as soon as the doc clears me.

I was making cards for an up coming surprise... :D This was the first card I made, however I wasn't as happy with the results so I set it aside and made some others. I'll tell you more of the surprise when that day comes.

Here's my card:





Stamps: Sentiment Close to my heart Everlasting Life, Hero arts - Flourish Ornament
I gold embossed it with Judikins egyptian powder. The paper is from Echo Park - Winter Park .

It's missing something. Not to sure what but at some point I have to move on.

I'm excited for the holiday's I have a lot of crafting to get to. Here's to having it all done shortly. :D

2 comments:

  1. hi katie - your card has very pretty elements - suggestion - try it going horizontal with the sentiment in the lower right - not sure it will work but worth a try maybe.

    ReplyDelete