Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A two fer

There are two challenges I wanted to do this week and thankfully I could combine them. First up was the colors from this weeks CAS-ual Friday's blog This week's challenge:


Opposites on the color wheel. Fun..
Then I had to participate in the new blog, A blog named hero. I missed their first one :( but I couldn't let that happen again.  Their current challenge is:





I've been wanting to a window for while now. Here's my creation:




A side view:





It's all Hero Arts stuff... well for the most part. 

The card is Hero as is the cloud stamp, sentiment, flourish, pearls and butterfly. Inks I used a couple of memento. The butterfly was colored with Copics. I can get you all the numbers and color names if you want. 

It's a busy week time to get back to that life stuff. 

Katie

14 comments:

  1. Great card, Katie! That's one beautiful butterfly, and the flourish just completes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool how you did your window - love it. i'm working on one today using hero wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome window! What a great looking card :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Katie! This card is beautiful! I love the sky panel with the butterfly! Totally creative! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever window, Katie! And, the colors are gorgeous. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Bold colors, great job on the window too! I'm currently stumped at how I'll create my window :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS!! This is astoundingly amazing!! I adore the clear window and those clouds, with the stunning butterfly. It all takes my breath away!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is SO SO pretty!

    What ink did you use for the clouds stamp?! Its a beautiful blue!

    Thank you so much for entering our Window Card Challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Linda

    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for a window, I love how you did this! And I'm always a sucker for clouds. :-) Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love, this card is so happy! thanks so much for playing along with our Challenge #2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love the orange and blue-great take on both challenges! The acetate in the "window" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete