Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pretty Flowers

Made this card for my Sister in law. She's a constant customer and needed more birthday cards. :D I actually had made this as a thank you card originally however I quickly turned it into a birthday card with the added punched out pattern paper.




The pattern paper is Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket. The flowers are Hero Arts colored with distress inks and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. The background stamp is also Hero Arts, flower dot pattern I believe.

Quick card with an equally quick post. :D

Hope your hump day is going well.

Katie

~ FYI ~Two of the three winners have contacted me and their chosen sets are in the mail. If the third doesn't contact me by Sunday night I'll chose another winner on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Love this orange..great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The orange is stunning. Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog the other day. I really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete