Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Out Sick

I've been out sick today.. I was hoping I'd get to sit and craft all day but nope that's not happening :( I was able to finish a card I started a few days ago. I created it for the Hero Arts October contest. They have what seems like a million options this month. I went with creating a holiday card without using holiday stamps. Which is perfect for me since I don't have many holiday stamps. I ordered a bunch with my win but they haven't come yet.

Here's my card:


And a close up:



Stamps: antique engravings, old letter writing, joy to all (all hero arts)
Ink: Versamark for the embossing, memento rich coco for the stamps and the text in the back ground is a second generation stamp using vintage photo.

I'm also going to enter this into this weeks simon says stamp bling challenge. :)

I'm headed back to bed, I hope all is well with you.

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Katie, I love those stamps and the colours are lovely.
    I hope you are feeling better now hun.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sparkle & bling challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete