Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Coloring pains

I made this card the other day for our Aunt Janet, she's what we call intentional family. No blood relation but she's family anyways. 





The flower was a pain to color it looks good though. :D  The cloud stamp is new. You see I won a pintrest contest with Simon Says Stamp. I had on my board a number of different things and was randomly chosen to receive one item of their choice from my board. I was concerned they would choose the cheapest item and send it along. I didn't expect the most expensive item but at the same time a item that cost them 50 cents would have been a cheap shot. To my surprise they sent me this:





Which is why I love them. :D Sorry, Simon Says Stamp I gave some money to your competitor Two peas in a Bucket but in all fairness you don't sell that item. I hope to place an order with them soon, but now that Stamp Fever can get just about anything I'm not to sure when that will happen. 

Like always I wrote down the Copic's used and didn't bring that paper with me. Sorry.  (You shouldn't be tied to the colors I used anyways.)  Here's most of what I used:




Gotta run it's a busy week. 

Katie

2 comments: