Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

So it's been a few years...

It's been ages. 6 years ago I decided to go back to school thinking it wouldn't disrupt my life to much. I was wrong. It left zero time for crafting but the good news is I've only got 1 semester left of school and only 1 class! (They start later this month.) I finally have time to craft again. I'm super rusty but thankfully the great people over at online card classes started a





That should help sand the rust off. I'll give an full update on my whereabouts later I wanted to get this card up before I poop out, like I did yesterday. Day 1 just didn't motivate me much. Today was different I had fun kicking idea's around.

Here's what I came up with.




Clearly I need work on the lighting in my space. :D Stamps are a combo of Hero Arts (the big flowers) and Mama Elephant. The die is from Simon Says Stamp and the ink is Hero Arts shadow Ink.

I plan on being back soon, tomorrow even. See you then

No comments:

Post a Comment