Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 5 Mask-erade

I know I skipped day four. Day four is using freezer paper and after the success of rubber cement why would I want to use anything else? I managed to find and borrow some freezer paper and actually found my iron, I'll give it a try tomorrow.  For now here's the last day, masking with embossing. I had so much fun with this technique I made 2 cards.

My first card: 


Using Lawn Fawn stamps I colored them with Copics (still my favorite reg marker) then clear heat embossed it and went to down with the clouds. I'm very happy with the results. I will definitely be doing this again. 


In other news I spent hours today fishing out my light tent and lights, cleaned out the rest of the craft room and finished unpacking. Yes, we moved in over a year ago but it's been a busy year. One of the lights wasn't working quite right so the photo isn't the best. Hopefully the hubby can work his magic on it tomorrow. 

Happy Days,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment