Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 1 Mask-erade

I know your must be thinking...What? Blogging twice in one day?? 

A simple masking of flowers, it came out pretty decent. It was super late, when I colored them. Note to self-sleep then color. I used my new Zig clean color real brush pens to color them. They are a joy to use, I adore them. I baught a 24 pack from Amazon then bought a bunch of individuals pens online from Blick. (FYI Blicks shipping prices are pretty high so make it count.) I adore these pens. I'll have to do a post on them sometime. Keep this writing train going. Anywho day one's card based off of Kristina Werners video:





The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp.  I need to get the photo tent up but until then these photos will have to do. I used post it notes to mask. I've kept them so I now have mask for the flowers anytime I need one.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Katie!! Life does take priorities over crafting; especially when there's aging parents involve, I know. But nice to see your post! Enjoy your class!!

    ReplyDelete